my view...

17 January 2013

2nd Week at TM Government Sales


14.01.2013

  • After 1 week got experience in TM Government Sales, I try to get 1st experience using the fax machine, so today I learn how to use fax machine which conducted by En Mohd Fairuz.
  • Pn Siti Nurbaya Yahaya asked me to prepared on outline  letter of terminate, and also assignments are to draft  the letter. Then asked me  to call the schools individually. It is found in the (master list), to verify termination. The number of schools assigned are 249.
  • In addition, I am also sending particular documents directed to the A&D department and the financial department, to compile money claim and receipts.
15.01.2013

  • And continue preparing calls for customers to  update their status.
  • Double check status.
  •  Besides that, I and other staff was attended, the briefing entitled  "let's joint session" of DATO’ SRI ZAM ISA (GROUP CEO) which Start from 8.45 am - 11.00 am.
  •  After that Pn Siti Nurbaya Yahaya was asked to print outstanding bill  from the Sabak Bernam of 201 pages

16.01.2013

  •  And continue preparing calls for customers to update their status.
  •  Double check status.
  • Besides that, I and other staff was attended, the briefing entitled  "About Leadership Develop Mutual Faith" starts at 1.00 pm - 2.00 pm.
  • Continue print bill.

17.01.2013

  • And continue preparing calls for customers and  update the status. 
  •  Double check status.
  •  Besides that I and other staff was attended, the briefing entitled "About Current Developments" began at 1.00 pm -.2.00 pm.
  • Continue print bill.


18.01.2013

  •   And continue preparing calls for customers and  update their status.
  •   Double check status.
  •    Continue print bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment